Monday, August 30, 2010

The Big Bang :)

Hi everybody. This is my first blog so i dont really know how this thing is done. I will have to pick up tips from the pros like datar n madhura.
Anyways, since this is my first post, let me give you a short description of what im likely to discuss with you. As the title suggests, our life is full of randomness and surprises and i would like to share my experiences with u all. Mitranbarobar kelele raade vagare expect karu shakta! Apart from that, i will also occassionally post topics related to my two passions- football n death metal. Football (as some of my friends know :)) is an addiction fr me and i will discuss transfers, player profiles, tactics speculation etc. As for death metal, i have been collecting metal for about 5-6 years and it was in my first yr at udct that i got introduced to a genre of metal that is death metal (includes melodic death metal). So  i've gathered quite a collection of discographies of death metal bands. So from time to time, i will also post reviews and profiles of some of my favourite metal bands.(Floyd n rolling stones fans can stay away coz i will be very critical of rock bands :P)

Also, since i am a complete noob at blogging, i would be very grateful if you give me some feedback. Constructive criticism is always welcome. :)

Lastly i would like to quote a certain nerd who said: Life is like an open system; the entropy of the system is always increasing!

Stay chaotic! :):) \m/

4 comments:

Chinmay Datar said...

I bet anna said that last line!

Archimonde said...

hahah! lol. But he didn't. :D

Madhura said...

Okay I'll be honest here. You've written better than I'd imagined :D

I was expecting a much more noob-ish and typical "Akkal" kind of post. But this is pretty good. My best wishes for this blogging endeavour of yours. And do try to pick up a few pointers from the two diggaj people you've mentioned in your post :P

Last words - Don't expect me to even read the death metal related posts.I've given up being thirsty for random knowledge! Football posts okay.

Archimonde said...

hehe nice touch: swatahala haluch diggaj mhanun ghetla :D I dont expect u to read death metal related posts. In that department u r the nub :P